Today I want to show you Jonas' wall and a little DIY project:
The black triangels on the sides are made with Photoshop. The wall around the pictures is actually white!
1) Wooden triangels mad by my mothers uncle, Johannes Scharfenstein
2) A Drawing from my mother (when she was young)
3) A postcard I bought in the museum Ludwig/ Cologne
4) Picture I drew when I did a folder presentation course
5) Hanging vase from Tiger
6) Singing rabbit, watercolor picture I made for Jonas
7) Sorry, I don't know who made this (if you do, let me know)
8) Today's little DIY project: A hexagon painted with blackboard paint
Mark the end points of a hexagon on the wall (with a pencil)
You can draw the hexagon on paper first, cut it out and use it as a template, don' t draw on the wall directly. Connect the end poits with painter' s masking tape. Now you can paint the inner surface with blackboard paint. Let it dry overnight and paint it again.
We made some changes some weeks ago. I bought a record-frame and now Jonas is changing the recordcover from time to time. At the moment it' s Tom Waits, I really like the arrangement! We were inspired by my brother who has a Vinyl of the week thing: every week he hangs up a new cover on the wall and listens to the record!