Seiten

Print party

I met Jacob Nyberg at the print studio here in Göteborg. He is a swedish artist working with a lot of different materials. In the studio he is printing large format artworks on paper or wood. Before he prints different layers of organic forms he paints on the paper/canvas/wood to create abstract surfaces. I took some picture of his work in progress and I would like to show you:

Jacob Nyberg/ Work in progress

Jacob Nyberg/ Work in progress

Jacob Nyberg/ Work in progress

Jacob Nyberg/ Work in progress






Jacob had the idea to meet and work together. I am looking forward to this little print party. We have met last weekend and I think it' s inspiring to see how he works with screens and colour. I realized that I could work more spontanious and stop limiting myself...why shouldn't I uses textile colour on paper or just try any other color? Yes, I could destroy a screen if the colour dries to fast or is too thick but I could also create something new and different. It' s good to get messy sometimes!


Keine Kommentare: